I'm Back after a long time...

8:52 AM


Well well well , finally I found time to write.. yes after a long time, and why not, I was getting married , so I ought to take a break. Ceremony was fine and everything went fine. But that's true, a lot has happened over the past few months. We will see how keep and hold strategy is holding my portfolio strong (this includes profits made in all the special situations with which I was comfortable). We will also see how Our Gurus investing trend is changing and which sector they are concentrating right now.
We will also see how I made investment in Bharti Airtel although I was not sure about business and how it will pan out in the future.
First lets start with the markets ,which are rallying like there is no ending.With a PE of 23.07 and earnings showing signs of improvement, although for few companies in nifty , this is quit a handsome proposition(sorry for being sarcastic about the circumstances),but the best opportunities comes under all these uncertainties . Two of which I capitalize on include IL&FS buying Maytas Infra and Bharti beaten up due to price war.I cannot recommend about Bharti but I'm certain about Maytas , yes even at current price levels.Although it's at 161 but it has immense potential , sector is battered , and you should never under estimate the potential of IL&FS management in handling Infra projects . Seriously speaking I was never thinking about Maytas Infra but when IL&FS made a buy offer it came into limelite,prices shot up and prices became very high , but instead of repenting the decision I entered into it. At that time I was still learning the ways how Infra business works (More on it in my next post where I'll try to plug the pieces), what are boo and bot projects, special purpose vehicles etc. and what is the profit proposition in these two.
My second big investment was Bharti Airtel which I'm not sure why I made although I kept myself away from any technology stock since last two years(Sorry to Mr.Buffet).

Now let's see about Guru's Investing trend chart.



Ending up now as I've to do something really important , yes you are right I'm going for a good nice 8 hour sleep..you should also.....bye for now.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images