I'm Into Underwears.....

9:27 AM

Well after a long break I'm here again to post an entry, actually the times were not good and they were demanding great courage, focus and patience from me . I some how managed to save my ass from getting into negative territory.Yes the fund which I started in 2007 is still in green although with meager return of 8%, on the other side BSE sensex is -27% down from it's value on august when I started.But it's not a great time to rejoice because I felt just lucky enough to save myself. The times are tough and these times demand consolidation in all respects, may be your learning , your approach towards investing , your approach towards managing your money.
With the approach of investing in simple businesses,which I can understand I started investing in Page Industries (yes the makers of Jockey brand in india) not a very well known name then what is your idea worth if it's known to everyone.Although stock was not doing great and was keeping low in volumes, the spark came when outlook profit gave an analysis about the company and it's stock soared. Page Industries constitute around 9% of my portfolio although the plan was to make it up to 15-20% , but sudden rise in prices took it out of my buying range.I'm not sure if I'm going to regret later , but I can't risk my and my family's money at this price.With great brand and changing mindset of the Indian Consumer ,while choosing under garment ,this is a sure shot winner.It has high ROE and ROTC and is maintaining good profit margins with good earning growth of around 33% CA.
Visit www.jockeyindia.com and find yourself some boxers or undergarments.

Thanks

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images